Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

European Union - European Social Fund European Funding Network

Personal tools

You are here: Home / Funding / Funding opportunities and deadlines / Access to employment: project call in the Heart of the South West

Access to employment: project call in the Heart of the South West

Deadline: 22 May 2015 09:00 (10:00 CET) | Value: £50,000 (min), Discretionary | Area: South West

Match funding restrictions

The maximum European Social Fund (ESF) intervention rate (how much the ESF can contribute to the project) is 60 % in the transition areas which are Plymouth, Torbay and Devon. The remaining 40% or more must come from other eligible sources.

For the more developed area (Somerset), ESF can contribute up to 50% of the total costs.

Geographical area

The project must cover the Plymouth, Torbay, Somerset, Devon areas, part of the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership area.

Scope of Activity

Under this investment priority European Social Fund will support the Operational Programme objective of: Sustainable integration into the labour market of young people (Investment Priority 1.2)

See the Operational Programme for the European Social Fund for more information.

Note that projects must address the Heart of South West LEP ESIF Strategy

How to apply

Register by sending an email to

Put ‘Register to apply for ESIF’ in the subject line and include in the email:

  • full name
  • full name of your organisation
  • email address
  • phone number (including extension)

If you’re already registered, you can make your outline application right away.

Contact details

More information can be found on the GOV.UK website

If you have a question, contact Call reference number: OC16S15P0030